It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I change the web client font? or Did jazz.net recently change their default settings?

Ginny Ghezzo (33311117) | asked Dec 02 '13, 12:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I few weeks ago my jazz.net experience started to resemble Readers Digest Large Print Edition.  While enjoyable at the doctors office, I miss being able to see full work items on my small screen.     Other RTC projects on other servers did not appear to change.  

Questions:
1. Am I the only one experiencing a change in the font on jazz.net?  (I am seeing it in work items, wikis and even this forum)
2. Can I change it on my system?  It appears that updating my Firefox content options changes it.  However, it is not consistent with my other windows.   
3. If there was a change, what was it related to?   Something in 4.0.5 self host or a Server Setting change?    Is there a work item associated with it.

Thanks,
ginny

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | answered Dec 02 '13, 1:17 p.m.
If you're using FireFox, try holding control key and roll your mouse's scroll 'down' ( for me that is pulling the wheel toward me)  while on the jazz.net page.    Effectively,  View -> Zoom -> Out.   I find if I do this, it sticks to certain sites across sessions. 

Or View -> Zoom -> Reset
Ginny Ghezzo selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ginny Ghezzo commented Dec 02 '13, 2:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Kevin,
This worked and it stuck.  Now I am very curious of why and how couple the association is.    I did some experiments with our Admin and confirmed it was only this server and not the version of RTC\JAF.   

Thanks,
Ginny

Kevin Ramer commented Dec 02 '13, 2:22 p.m.

Hi, Ginny

This Firefox behavior is agnostic to the content source (i.e. it's not a Jazz thing).  It's a lot simpler than picking some font / size that will work anywhere to suit one's visual preferences (and /or acuity) ;-) 

I couldn't begin to guess how Firefox tracks where zoom has been altered from some default.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.