RTC: saving project fails with "invalid UUID"
Hi
I created a new user account and tried to add it to the members of one of our projects. When attempting to save the project it fails with:
invalid UUID [http://schnwa6042:9080/jazz/_MNP7sBalEeKZu-f1CdVM0g]
I've read somewhere that the "_" character in the UUID could be the problem? But obviously I have no influence over the generated UUID...
RTC version is 2.0.0.2 iFix3
Any help is really welcome!
Thanks, Dominique
I created a new user account and tried to add it to the members of one of our projects. When attempting to save the project it fails with:
Saving project area failed.
invalid UUID [http://schnwa6042:9080/jazz/_MNP7sBalEeKZu-f1CdVM0g]
I've read somewhere that the "_" character in the UUID could be the problem? But obviously I have no influence over the generated UUID...
RTC version is 2.0.0.2 iFix3
Any help is really welcome!
Thanks, Dominique
Accepted answer
I had last week similar problem with V.3.0.1.4 and reported a defect in jazz.net:
[Work Item 236526]: Saving project area failed on a very new created project
Yesterday I investigate a bit more and saw, I have the problem only with Firefox, not with IE and Chrome.
I'm using FF16.0.1, IE8 and Chrom 22.0.1
I asked some collegues to do the same, and do not see the problem.
If I remember I got the problem about a week ago first time. This is more or less the time when I got the Firefox upgrade from V.15 to V.16. (I know only the FF ESR is supported).
I will downgrade tody my Firefox and test again.
Comments
1 vote
8 other answers
Same problem encountered with Firefox 16.0.2 while trying to save team & project areas.
Is there any planned issue with those latest versions of Firefox ?
Thanks
Cédric Ferchal
Is there any planned issue with those latest versions of Firefox ?
Thanks
Cédric Ferchal
Comments
Guido Schneider
Nov 10 '12, 6:21 a.m.