It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI 2.0.0.1 Need to be Upgraded Before CLM 4.0.0.1?

James Paulus (20622035) | asked Sep 20 '12, 9:14 a.m.
Hello,

I saw that for the 4.0 install, RRDI had to be upgraded first.   Is that still the case for 4.0.0.1?   I'm not seeing the same restriction put into place in the release notes as what was listed in 4.0.   I did see though that the newest version of RRDI did need to be put on and we can't use 1.x.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Christopher Robinson (571817) | answered Feb 06 '13, 9:36 a.m.
edited Jul 16 '13, 1:10 a.m.
Also, you can upgrade CLM first if needed although it is not recommended, but you should not use RRDI until it has been upgraded. We don't know what to expect when running the old RRDI reports against the new data warehouse, and during the RRDI upgrade, the report resources are all upgraded to conform to the new Data Warehouse/reporting data model. So you should have no problem upgrading RRDI after the initial upgrade of CLM. But RRDI does have to be upgraded before it can be used so I would recommend doing them at the same time to prevent possible pit falls.
James Paulus selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Mridula Muppana (1261) | answered Sep 21 '12, 11:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

You need to be at RRDI 2.0, not necessarily 2.0.0.1.
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/releases/4.0.0.1?p=upgrading

Thanks,
Mridula.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.