It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Selecting link in "My Review" widget on project dashboard incorrectly redirects to All Projects

Kyle Dodge (5268) | asked Sep 17 '12, 10:37 p.m.
Hello,

I recently executed a test case, and while viewing the test case result I added a reviewer in the "Formal Review" section.  I was testing the "My Reviews" widget on the project dashboard as another user and when I selected the link provided in the "My Reviews" widget I was redirected to the All Projects area of RQM.  I haven't had this problem with any other formal review processes.  I assigned a reviewer to a test plan and when I selected the test plan link in the "My Reviews" widget I was correctly redirected to the test plan.  I cannot seem to figure out why the link to a test case result would redirect to the All Projects area.  Any insight would be helpful.

Regards,

Kyle

Comments
Hao Wan commented Sep 17 '12, 11:17 p.m. | edited Sep 18 '12, 11:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kyle,
which version of RQM server are you using?

Kyle Dodge commented Sep 18 '12, 9:10 p.m.

Hi Hao,

We have RQM v4.0. Is this the answer you are looking for? I'm not sure if there is a different server version, but I can ask. Just let me know if you need something more specific.

Thanks,

Kyle

One answer

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Sep 19 '12, 11:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kyle,

I was able to reproduce your issue on my own RQM 4.0 server. This is indeed a defect in the product. I have filed a defect to have this issue resolved.

Comments
Kyle Dodge commented Sep 19 '12, 9:33 p.m.

Hi Tory,

Thanks for creating the defect. How would I go about tracking the progress of the defect resolution? I really need this functionality for my current project, and would like to know how to track this issue. Thanks for verifying the issue.

Regards,

Kyle

Tory Jaskoviak commented Sep 20 '12, 9:46 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.