It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How does one Change the default Chart for a Sprint Release Plan

Michael Dexter (9221114) | asked Sep 13 '12, 4:00 p.m.
 Hi,

I have two separate RTC projects that were both created from the same process template. 

If I go into Project A and run my Sprint Release 1 plan, then click on the Charts tab, the default report is "Work Items by Type"

However, if I go into Project B and run my Sprint Release 1 plan, then click on the Charts tab, the default report is "Burndown"

I found an RTC Work Item that several people have asked this question, but I have not found any answers online or in the manuals.  I am assuming that someone made a change to the Project Template to get a different default report, but I cannot find where to make this change.

Both projects are pointing to a Parent project to get their process from, so I am really baffled by this one.

Please let me know if you have run into any solutions.

Thank you,
Mike

One answer

permanent link
Michael Dexter (9221114) | answered Sep 14 '12, 8:40 a.m.
 SOLVED!

In your project, navigate to (Reports-Report Templates) Right click the report you want to be the default on the Charts tab and select "Set as Default Plan Chart"

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 14 '12, 2:00 p.m.

Report Templates is not an option for me...

Is this available from the web?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.