It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

no email from the forum to subscribed stuff

Martina Riedel (20323341) | asked Sep 10 '12, 3:58 p.m.
what does it take to receive an email when a question I post on the forum receives an answer?
I am subscribed to the question, it says that I will get email, the email in my profile is right - and I don't get any emails from the forum.

It just took me a few days to figure out that my question was answered on the forum because although I'm subscribed and it says it will send email, I didn't receive any email.  :(

Accepted answer

permanent link
Spencer Griffin (41126) | answered Sep 10 '12, 4:43 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Martina, I checked your account, and your email address had somehow become out of sync between two of our databases and we had two different addresses listed for you. Maybe this happened at some point when you changed your email address. I have updated your address, and you should receive an email with this response.
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Martina Riedel commented Sep 11 '12, 6:58 p.m. | edited Sep 12 '12, 9:01 a.m.

Spencer's fix unstuck things. Got that email, I just haven't had time to reply back.
Thanks all

One other answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Sep 10 '12, 4:28 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 11 '12, 5:20 p.m.
Well, you should be getting emails. Your notification settings look right. I see your account email address is a gmail.com email address. Are the emails going to your spam folder? In the right side of this window in the "Follow this question" box, does it show that you are subscribed to this question? Did you get an email for this answer?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.