It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to check Project Logs for any Project Area and Licnese Usage in RTC

R Z (1273453) | asked Sep 10 '12, 8:20 a.m.

Hi There,

One of my project team they need logs for Project Area, I told them to explore EVENTS option, however they are very happy with the option and results.

Is there any other way we can see who edited the process work flow etc...?

Is there any way we can see license usage in RTC? I know that JAZZ uses SELF based license and not possible to obtain any such information (Like: Who logged in, When was last used etc)

Thank you in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 10 '12, 9:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't know how to check project logs for specific project areas or how to check who edited the process work flow.

I do know how to check some license information.  Go to yoursever/jts/admin.  Click on Server.  If you are using Client Access Licenses, you can click on the number in the Assigned column for each license type and see who has been issued each license.  If you are using Floating licenses, you can click on View Issued in the Issued column for each license type to see who is currently using a license.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.