It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WorkItem Template and current user variable

Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | asked Aug 16 '11, 9:50 a.m.
Hello,

Does anyone know how to define a field to "Current User" variable in a work item template ? I didn't find any documentation about the XML template files possibilities.

I see for example that "field against" uses "rdf:resource" attribute to find the category.

Regards,
Sylvain

2 answers

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Aug 16 '11, 11:28 a.m.
Actually, setting it to the creator would produce the same result (if it's easier to do).
Is there a documentation about workitem templates structure ?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to define a field to "Current User" variable in a work item template ? I didn't find any documentation about the XML template files possibilities.

I see for example that "field against" uses "rdf:resource" attribute to find the category.

Regards,
Sylvain

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Aug 24 '11, 4:06 a.m.
Hello

I found the doc at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/WorkItemTemplates
In part "Attribute variables", it is said that we can use variables formatted like ${identifier:type}.

I tried using ${creator:Contributor} but it seems that only variables of type iteration and category are supported :(

Is it planned for a future version of Jazz to deal with more kind of variables in WI template ?

Regards,
Sylvain

Hello,

Regards,
Sylvain

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.