It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while Importing artifacts from CSV file

Chandan Jha (911114) | asked Sep 06 '12, 2:39 a.m.

Hi,

I am  using  RQM 4.0  version of CLM 4.0.  When I start importing  from CSV  file it gives  me the following error:- The comma-separated values (CSV) file was not imported.

ID CRRRW7570E  The comma-separated values (CSV) file was not imported.

Error 400: Bad RequestError 400: Bad Request"CRRRS4211E Required column is missing: Name, server can not proceed with the import operation." (More info found at entry [851b6570a215b791] in RRS server log)Requirements Management/4.0
The Rational help  says  - Refresh the browser and try again. But still  it  happens.  Please  tell  me how to resolve this  error  and  import artifacts from the CSV  file.   Which  required  column is missing ?
Thanks-
Chandan

4 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Sep 06 '12, 2:53 a.m.
edited Sep 06 '12, 3:09 a.m.
RQM V4 csv import, now uses the UI name for the csv column headings. Is the name in the UI the same as the csv column name?

Comments
Chandan Jha commented Sep 06 '12, 5:40 a.m.

Still getting the error - Required column is missing: Artifact Type, server can not proceed with the import operation.

This is how i used my CSV file according to the Artifacts UI of RQM V4:--

"Artifact Type", Primary Text, Name Requirement,"CSV Primary Text","CVS Req. Title"

Can you share if the above CSV file has something wrong.

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Sep 06 '12, 6:01 a.m.
You might have to use "Artifact Type" instead of "Type" and "Name" instead of "Title"

Comments
Chandan Jha commented Sep 06 '12, 6:12 a.m.

Thanks Rajat for helping. I tried in the Mozilla with the same as you suggested.

"Artifact Type", Primary Text, Name

Requirement,"CSV Primary Text","CVS Req. Name".
In RQM can we get any sample CSV file to try this ?

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Sep 10 '12, 2:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.