It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to report on the usage of Keywords using RRDI in RQM v3.0?

Michael MacDougall (133) | asked Aug 30 '12, 1:01 p.m.
edited Sep 08 '14, 8:29 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
Is it possible to report on the usage of Keywords using RRDI in RQM v3.0?

The ideal report would contain the Keyword, and it's associated script name.

Cheers.

3 answers

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Sep 08 '14, 9:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Michael,

In RQM 3.0 the ETL that populates the KEYWORD table in the DW was implemented.  The model used by RRDI corresponding to that version exposes the data on the Test Script Area, the query subject is called "Quality Keyword".

Thank you,
Clara

permanent link
Robert Quinn (111) | answered Sep 09 '14, 1:43 a.m.
Hi Clara,

My understanding from viewing the data in the Quality Keyword table is that it contains the Keywords and their default script (ie the script that implements the keyword) but I do not see any relationship to other scripts that use the keyword. In the data warehouse there does not appear to be any reference from the test script to the keyword(s) used in the test script. I would guess the reference would be in the test script step but I do not believe the Test Script Step table is populated in CLM 5.0.

I would like to be able to report on all test scripts using the keyword in order to understand the level of keyword reuse.

Note, I am running CLM 5.0.

Thanks
Robert

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Sep 09 '14, 10:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Robert,

On the model, I see Test Script Related Keywords.  It points to the lookup between Keywords and Test Scripts.  I believe that's the query subject you are looking for.

Thank you,
Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.