It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Insight: How to extract Planned Start Date and Planned End Date?

Timur Markunin (6495165145) | asked Aug 24 '12, 9:29 a.m.
edited Aug 24 '12, 9:29 a.m.
Hello,

I have failed to find Planned Start Date and Planned End Date info in datawarehouse (RIODS.REQUEST).
Do we have this info in datawarehouse?

-thanks in advance

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jan Wloka (4161) | answered Jan 04 '13, 8:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We support querying for all attributes values stored with a work item. Planned start/end date are computed attributes and not stored with the work item. We're tracking an enhancement request for that issue in Allow to query for planned start date (184555)
Timur Markunin selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Anagha Gala (1133) | answered Dec 13 '12, 4:57 a.m.
Hi,

Me and my team have the same problem that we are unable to get the planned start, end and actual start, end dates in the data extracted from RTC into Rational Insight. We use the OOB ETL that is provided.

What I understood also is that, this is actually RTC (CLM) problem and RTC is not exposing this data.
This is a very fundamental information with respect to a WBS in my opinion. Is there a timeline for supporting this in extraction through insight ?
Any inputs on this or any workaround solution is much appreciated.

thanks
Anagha

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 24 '12, 10:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Timur,

I have recently learned that this data is not stored in the work item, but in the plan snapshot.It is currently not propagated to the data warehouse.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.