It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

what's new in Excel Importer 4.0.1 - support linking test artifacts to existing RM requirement artifact.

Hao Wan (1.5k35) | asked Aug 24 '12, 8:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
From RQM Excel Importer 4.0.1 support creating test artifacts from excel and linking them to existing RM requirement artifact
detailed can refer to https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMWordAndExcelWhatSNewIn40

4 answers

permanent link
Jerry Shengulette (63914) | answered Aug 27 '12, 12:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Great information.  Thanks!

permanent link
VIJAY SUNDARESHWARAN (25247) | answered Mar 12 '13, 4:06 p.m.
 Hi Hao Wan.. Thanks for providing the configuration attribute that I need to check for increasing the SPARQL Query Abort Time out, in my question here:

But can you please let me know where I can find the property/attribute? I am searching in the RQM/RRC Project Properties pages, But I am not sure if that is the correct place to look for. Can you please help?

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Mar 12 '13, 10:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Vijay,
you can find it in https://<server:port>/jts/admin#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.configureAdvanced

permanent link
jerome Bouchicot (611) | answered Apr 29 '14, 6:33 a.m.
Hi Hao Wan,
I saw in another question that you recommended "TestPlan with TestCases 001 linked to requirement 001" to Vijay to create (with RQM Excel importer)   a  set of new Test Cases each linked to one Requirement which are  also created (Requirement and links).
I modified this sample and managed to have several Test cases linked to the same Requirement, but one thing I did not manage to obtain is a test case linked to several requirements.
Here the "link" functionality does not work when you put in the cell a list of requirements ID separated by a new line.
I wonder: is it a bug? a known limitation? or is there something I did which is incorrect?
I would like to know because this impossibility is very annoying for our migration
If I did something incorrect , could you provide me a set of Excel+cfg files for which the import works well
Thanks in advance for your answers

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.