It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Will the Quality Dashboard work with requirements managed in DOORS?

Doyle Kint (2311014) | asked Aug 22 '12, 11:34 a.m.
I have created a test plan and several dozen test cases.  The test cases are all included in the Test Cases section of the test plan.  All of the test cases have "validated by" links back to DOORS requirements.   I ran the data collection jobs, and am looking at some reports on the QM dashboard.  The Plan Test Cases Not Covering Requirements report shows all my test cases.   The Plan Requirements Coverage Detail and Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case reports both show "No records returned for report".  None of the requirements show up in the Requirements Traceability report.  Will any of these reports work with DOORS requirements? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered Aug 23 '12, 11:35 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
These internal reports only work for resources that are in the Jazz data warehouse.  To report on relationships to objects that are not in Jazz you need an external data warehouse such as you get with Insight.
Doyle Kint selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Adolfo E commented Nov 15 '12, 9:18 a.m. | edited Nov 15 '12, 9:40 a.m.

sorry..already found my answer.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.