It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to do I fix jts_user errors in CCM?

Justin Dyer (3135) | asked Aug 20 '12, 9:42 a.m.
 Hello,
I am using CLM 4.0.  The server I am using has been upgraded a couple times over the past couple years from RTC 2.0 to 3.0.1 and now 4.0.  Somewhere along the line the jts_user in CCM became stale and not synchronized with the JTS server.  When clicking on jts_user in CCM, I get the following message:

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: The ContributorHandle with the "[UUID _A16-cJdVEeCcZZPb7MQPIw]" item ID doesn't match any existing ContributorRecords.

If I try to archive the jts_user in CCM I get:

The user could not be archived because of the following issue: 'The Jazz Team Server rejected the request because it is based on stale data. Additional information from the server: Conflict'. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJAZ1517E.

The jts_user in JTS\RQM\RRC is normal and has no issues.  Just CCM.  Any idea on how I can synchronize CCM to recognize the correct jts_user?  Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Aug 21 '12, 12:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The errors suggest either a DB corruption or possibly a problem with DB migration from an earlier version.
Probably best to follow up with Support.

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Aug 21 '12, 12:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Actually, this looks like an issue that was supposed to have been fixed in 3.0.1.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.