It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM v4.0 Integration with Clear Quest

Kyle Dodge (5268) | asked Jul 25 '12, 11:09 p.m.
I'm in the process of looking at upgrading from RQM v3.0.1 (which is being used as a proof of concept on a current project) to RQM v4.0.  The thing I need to know with RQM v4.0 is that will it be easily integrated with Clear Quest?  I have reviewed the functionality that RQM v4.0 offers and it is very appealing and it appears to provide better tracking/reporting metrics, but I'm hesitant to switch if the new version is not easily connected with older rational programs like Clear Quest. 

The other issue that I'm concerned about is how RQM will work with Clear Quest.  I've tried to connect the two, but have not been able to due to administrative "tape."  I'm hoping that by connecting Clear Quest to RQM v4.0 I will have a robust application that will be able to track defects found during the testing process.

Any information that can be provided regarding the issues above will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jul 25 '12, 11:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Read Rational Quality Manager and Rational ClearQuest
Essentialy RQM 4.0 can integrate with Clear Quest
Kyle Dodge selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.