It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error during existing environment generation RAFW 7.1.3

Gaurav Verma (112) | asked Jul 16 '12, 5:45 a.m.
edited Jul 16 '12, 5:48 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to import and existing cell configuration into RAF environment but getting the following error. Script output is shown below.

Environment generation is in progress.
Connecting to the target system...

Reading existing cell configuration data...

Transferring files to target system

CRWFW0066I 54 files are being transferred.

CRWFW0057I The following chmod script is being created: C:/IBM/RAFServer/rafw/work/36GW_chmod.sh

CRWFW0046I The following chmod script is being transferred to the target system: /rms/RAFW/work/36GW_chmod.sh

CRWFW0047I The chmod script is running in the following remote directory: /rms/RAFW

CRWFW0048I The following chmod script is being removed from the target system: /rms/RAFW/work/36GW_chmod.sh

CRWFW0058I The following chmod script is being removed from the framework server: C:/IBM/RAFServer/rafw/work/36GW_chmod.sh

Invoking command to retrieve cell configuration.

/usr/ibm/WebSphere/ESB/profiles/DevESBDmgr/bin/wsadmin.sh -username wasadmin -password ***** -conntype SOAP -wsadmin_classpath /rms/RAFW/product/lib/java/wsadmin_lib/comparator.jar -port 8890 -lang jython -javaoption -DRAFW_HOME=/rms/RAFW -javaoption -DWSADMIN_LOG=/rms/RAFW/logs/158.98.37.132-wizard.trace -javaoption -Dpython.path=/rms/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib -f /rms/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/CellDefinitionReader.py -platform AixPPC64

WASX7209I: Connected to process "dmgr" on node DevESBDmgr using SOAP connector; The type of process is: DeploymentManager

*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar, "/rms/RAFW/product/lib/java/wsadmin_lib/comparator.jar"

*sys-package-mgr*: can"t write cache file for "/rms/RAFW/product/lib/java/wsadmin_lib/comparator.jar"

*sys-package-mgr*: can"t write index file

WASX7303I: The following options are passed to the scripting environment and are available as arguments that are stored in the argv variable: "[-platform, AixPPC64]"

CRWBP0104I Discovered product - "WESB" version - "6.1.2.3"

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "/rms/ibmapps/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/CellDefinitionReader.py"; exception information: com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: exception from Jython:

Traceback (innermost last):

File "", line 177, in ?

File "/rms//RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/ProcessorFactory.py", line 54, in getProcessorType

File "/rms/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/WesbCellProcessor.py", line 23, in __init__

File "/rms/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/WpsCellProcessor.py", line 38, in __init__

File "/rms/AFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/BPMCellProcessor.py", line 59, in __init__

File "/rms/RAFW/product/lib/jython/wsadmin_lib/existingcell/BPMCellProcessor.py", line 316, in lookup

KeyError: CELL_TYPE

1.I cannot understand why the scripts are not able to determine the CELL_TYPE here. My guess would be the cell type should be WESB which is written out by the scripts earlier along with the correct version.

2. I tried raising the log levels for jython scripts to ALL but the logging still logs the same amount of information. Can anyone give me pointers on how to do this?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.