It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to keep track of active users in JAZZ?

Suhas Dhanya (111) | asked Jul 10 '12, 3:20 a.m.
I want the list of active users in RRC RTC and RQM.

I have around 1000 users in jazz but only a few 100 of them are actively using it. The rest are consuming the licenses and not even using them. So i want to remove those users who are not working on JAZZ.

I want to list out the 100 users who are actively using jazz on a monthly basis.
Is there a way this can be done?

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jul 10 '12, 6:03 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is nothing available currently that shows license usage by user.   However, if you have the data warehouse configured, the ETL process does load user specific data in to the data warehouse.  It is possible that you could create a custom report using RRDI that shows the top artifact "creators/owners",  however that would not necessarily give you a good picture of who your top users are, since some users may be viewing artifacts rather than creating.  I suggest you follow enhancement Monitoring authorised user license usage (202421) and add a comment if this is something you need as well.  Hope it helps,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.