It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IBM Internal licenses for CLM, RTC

Sian O'Briain (35921) | asked Jun 19 '15, 6:29 a.m.
edited Jun 23 '15, 4:37 a.m.
Hi

I need support for how to obtain RTC licenses for internal IBM use. I have emailed the info@jazz.net address a couple of times but have not received any feedback. Is this the correct mail address? Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 19 '15, 6:51 a.m. | edited Jun 19 '15, 6:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is not an internal IBM question site and the info@jazz.net is concerned with defects on this site, rather than answering this kind of questions. I would suggest to search the internal W3 for this, or ask your peers. It would also be possible to search connections for an internal connections page that provides hints or a forum to ask.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer either.

I would also suggest to change the subject of the question to a question that hints to what you really ask, if you hope some IBM'er who could know the answer will be able to identify the question. 

Sian O'Briain commented Jun 23 '15, 5:20 a.m.

Thanks Ralph, I will remember this for any future issues. As an aside I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of auto-response from the info@jazz.net mail account, I sent two emails and did not receive any sort of acknowledgement. I understand that there must be a high volume of communication to the address but an auto-reply would be helpful I think. Thanks again.

Ralph Schoon commented Jun 23 '15, 5:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can submit these kinds of requests here. I don't know how likely it is going to be picked up though.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Jun 19 '15, 10:00 a.m.
edited Jun 19 '15, 10:06 a.m.
This link:

https://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/support/licensing/

has documentation on obtaining licenses within IBM.

I'm trying to login and give the name of the group on the license site that you will need to add to you 'profile' but as I don't use often, my password seems to be stale.   I'll update this once I've gotten in.

UPDATE: IBM Internal Use 2015 AG 

You'll need to probably Join Account

I'm sure this has been documented elsewhere on jazz.net
Sian O'Briain selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sian O'Briain commented Jun 23 '15, 6:10 a.m.

Thank you this was just what I was looking for

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.