It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

It would be great if it would be possible to have favorites for Library content and see that in MyStuff

Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | asked Jun 20 '12, 6:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Oct 30 '12, 9:15 a.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
I find myself searching for the same articles over and over again. Wouldn't it be great if I could just make a specific library content my favorite and have it available in a tab in My Stuff? Having a 'My Articles' view would be the cherry on the cake.

Comments
Arne Bister commented Jun 20 '12, 7:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, that would be great. And the icing on the cherry on the cake would be if that "My Articles" view allowed to sort favorite articles into personal "hit lists" like "My Favorite SCM Articles" or "My Favorite articles on Jazz Extension" ...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 20 '12, 9:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This could be straightforward to do, since we already know which ones you have marked as helpful (unless we aren't recording "who" marked it helpful -- I'll have to double check).

I've created the work item in our "private" JazzCS project area for my website team and put it in our backlog for consideration.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 22 '12, 10:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This works for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.