It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

complete package of RTC with eclipse ,BIRT reoprting and plug -in dvelopment, javascript, and javacoding

kavita herur (5876894) | asked Jun 18 '12, 5:31 a.m.

Hi All,

I am in support team of RTC  application. So i want to have complete RTC with eclipse, birt reporting, plugin development environment , java coding and javascript enviornment.

please let me know whick package need to install.

Thanks,

kavita

One answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Jun 18 '12, 6:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

there is no preconfigured downloadable Eclipse package that has all the options you mention. However, the RTC Extension workshop details how to set up RTC Client for plugin development in Lab 1.
The CLM Reporting workshop details how to work with creating custom reports. Notice that Rational RRDI is the strategic reporting solution. That said there are many articles in the jazz.net library describing BIRT report customization. This article has a section on how to set up your Eclipse client for BIRT.

So using the Extension workshop setup plus the BIRT article setup, you should be all set, including options to e.g. develop custom Dashboard widgets with Javascript as detailed in this article.

- Arne

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.