It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to integrate RQM 2.0.1 with RTC 3.0?

Sheetal Madiraju (644) | asked Apr 20 '12, 1:26 p.m.
We have RQM 2.0.0.1 iFix 5 running on Jazz Team server 1.0.0.1 on 1 machine. I have installed RTC 3.0 on different server which is running on Jazz Team server 3.0.

Is it possible to integrate the 2? If so how do I do it?

Also how do I add RQM as Registered Applications in Jazz Server Administration?

Thanks all for your input.

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.5k33646) | answered Apr 25 '12, 3:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

your version of RQM can be integrated with your version of RTC.

What you have to do is, to create relationships between the servers in the Application Administration. In the "Cross-Server Communication" in the RQM server administration and the Friends section of RTC/JTS server administration to RQM. RTC amd JTS have to be able to "See" RQM and the other way round. The Upgrade Workshop in the Library shows how that should look like.

You can't register RQM to the JTS because the registration mechanism was only introduced in the 3.x products. Creating the friend relationships is the same concept, but more manual. The upgrade to 3.x replaces the friend relationships with registrations, if desired.

permanent link
Sheetal Madiraju (644) | answered Apr 25 '12, 2:25 p.m.
Thanks a lot Ralph.

I was able to create cross server connection between RQM 2.0 & RTC 3.0 and it's up and running successfully.

I did found the link which explained how to setup connection.

https://jazz.net/library/content/techtips/calm/2.0/configuring-rtc-rqm-rrc-integration/

Thanks again.

Hi,

your version of RQM can be integrated with your version of RTC.

What you have to do is, to create relationships between the servers in the Application Administration. In the "Cross-Server Communication" in the RQM server administration and the Friends section of RTC/JTS server administration to RQM. RTC amd JTS have to be able to "See" RQM and the other way round. The Upgrade Workshop in the Library shows how that should look like.

You can't register RQM to the JTS because the registration mechanism was only introduced in the 3.x products. Creating the friend relationships is the same concept, but more manual. The upgrade to 3.x replaces the friend relationships with registrations, if desired.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.5k33646) | answered Apr 26 '12, 2:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sheetal,

thanks for publishing the link!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.