It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work item statistic viewlet - Drill down by status

Victoria Zambrano (1632) | asked Mar 26 '12, 12:22 p.m.
In a work item statistic by status viewlet the drill down is not working as expected.
I have a viewlet using All Defects query grouped by status and when clicking in rejected bar the query is showing rejected and deferred defects.
It is also happening with raised bar ( shows deferred, action approved, raised and analysis complete ) and in progress bar ( showing in progress and analysis complete )
I didn't notice nothing in common in this status in the workflow definition so I asume this is a defect.
Does anyone know why it is working this way? Thanks, Victoria

3 answers

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Mar 27 '12, 8:07 a.m.
In a work item statistic by status viewlet the drill down is not working as expected.
I have a viewlet using All Defects query grouped by status and when clicking in rejected bar the query is showing rejected and deferred defects.
It is also happening with raised bar ( shows deferred, action approved, raised and analysis complete ) and in progress bar ( showing in progress and analysis complete )
I didn't notice nothing in common in this status in the workflow definition so I asume this is a defect.
Does anyone know why it is working this way? Thanks, Victoria

Hi victoria - could you check that the 2 states are in fact not the same state or perhaps the same state group ?

permanent link
Victoria Zambrano (1632) | answered Mar 27 '12, 8:54 a.m.
Hi, the states are different, and I did not find any relationship between them. For example, in the case of Rejected bar, showing Rejected and Deferred defects, Rejected is in Closed Group and Deferred in Open Group, on the other hand, when clicking in Deferred bar in the viewlet, it is working fine, showing only deferred defects in the query...

permanent link
Paul Wellman (71119) | answered Nov 20 '12, 10:28 p.m.
 Hi Victoria,
Were you able to resolve this problem? I seem to have encountered the same issue. 

Thank you kindly. 

Paul Wellman 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.