It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Tag Cloudwidget for RRC?

Vivek Iyer (15212527) | asked Mar 16 '12, 12:31 p.m.
All,

I can't find a tag cloud widget for RRC like what you get with RTC/CCM.

Is there any way a widget can be run against a requirements query? If not, is there any plan to add a tag cloud widget for RRC?

Thanks,

Vivek

5 answers

permanent link
William Andreas (136) | answered Mar 20 '12, 11:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There currently isn't a widget that shows charts or tag clouds for RRC.

I'd open an enhancement request for this against RRC -- people are currently looking at what additional widgets should be developed.

permanent link
Vivek Iyer (15212527) | answered Mar 20 '12, 12:35 p.m.
Thanks for the response.

I just created Enhancement 56638.

Vivek

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Mar 21 '12, 9:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Is there any way a widget can be run against a requirements query?

If I interpret that part of your question correctly, there is in RRC 4 a widget that will show the contents of view/saved filter.

permanent link
Vivek Iyer (15212527) | answered Mar 21 '12, 10:37 a.m.

Is there any way a widget can be run against a requirements query?

If I interpret that part of your question correctly, there is in RRC 4 a widget that will show the contents of view/saved filter.

So if you create a saved filter by tag, you can add that to your dashboard? If yes, that should meet our needs.

What the tag cloud would offer is the ability to quickly get to artifacts with any tag of one's liking without having to create a saved filter for each tag. So it is a good nice-to-have.

When is RRC 4 supposed to come out?

Thanks,

Vivek

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Mar 22 '12, 5:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yes, you can create a saved filter showing a single tag and display that on your dashboard.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.