It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 2.0.0.2 Update Resolved Date on existing work items

Dave Decker (331516) | asked Mar 09 '12, 1:27 p.m.
I ran a mass synchronization in eclipse to expose new custom attributes in existing closed/in progress work items; due to workflow rules and/or archived teams & work item categories, this update triggered a state change in certain resolved work items from RESOLVED / Duplicate to NEW and unassigned;

Is there a way to update workitems to set the resolved date back to the date the items were originally resolved? Re-resolving these old closed work items will skew team metrics in an unacceptable manner...

thanks
dave

RTC 2.0.0.2 on windows 2008 server/ Tomcat app server

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 11 '12, 9:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm not aware of a way in the GUI to do this.
You might want to post on jazz.extend, to see if this is something you could to do using the API.

Cheers,
Geoff

I ran a mass synchronization in eclipse to expose new custom attributes in existing closed/in progress work items; due to workflow rules and/or archived teams & work item categories, this update triggered a state change in certain resolved work items from RESOLVED / Duplicate to NEW and unassigned;

Is there a way to update workitems to set the resolved date back to the date the items were originally resolved? Re-resolving these old closed work items will skew team metrics in an unacceptable manner...

thanks
dave

RTC 2.0.0.2 on windows 2008 server/ Tomcat app server

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.