It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 2.0.0.2 Update Resolved Date on existing work items

Dave Decker (331516) | asked Mar 09 '12, 1:27 p.m.
I ran a mass synchronization in eclipse to expose new custom attributes in existing closed/in progress work items; due to workflow rules and/or archived teams & work item categories, this update triggered a state change in certain resolved work items from RESOLVED / Duplicate to NEW and unassigned;

Is there a way to update workitems to set the resolved date back to the date the items were originally resolved? Re-resolving these old closed work items will skew team metrics in an unacceptable manner...

thanks
dave

RTC 2.0.0.2 on windows 2008 server/ Tomcat app server

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 11 '12, 9:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm not aware of a way in the GUI to do this.
You might want to post on jazz.extend, to see if this is something you could to do using the API.

Cheers,
Geoff

I ran a mass synchronization in eclipse to expose new custom attributes in existing closed/in progress work items; due to workflow rules and/or archived teams & work item categories, this update triggered a state change in certain resolved work items from RESOLVED / Duplicate to NEW and unassigned;

Is there a way to update workitems to set the resolved date back to the date the items were originally resolved? Re-resolving these old closed work items will skew team metrics in an unacceptable manner...

thanks
dave

RTC 2.0.0.2 on windows 2008 server/ Tomcat app server

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.