It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error uploading RTC licenses on jts server

Milan Krivic (98013176143) | asked Feb 29 '12, 4:07 a.m.
Hi,

As a RTC customer,
when I try to upload developer licenses for workgroup, I get this error:

An error occurred while requesting a preview of the license state. (Two policies can only be merged if their operation rules are exactly the same, but the two policies had a different number of rules)ID CRJAZ1663E

What this does mean?

Regards,

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 29 '12, 7:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

As a RTC customer,

An error occurred while requesting a preview of the license state. (Two policies can only be merged if their operation rules are exactly the same, but the two policies had a different number of rules)ID CRJAZ1663E

What this does mean?

Regards,

Not sure - but what version of RTC are you running, and are these the 10 free licenses?

anthony

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98013176143) | answered Feb 29 '12, 7:41 a.m.
Hi,

As a RTC customer,

What this does mean?

Regards,

Not sure - but what version of RTC are you running, and are these the 10 free licenses?

anthony

Hi kesterto,

I am using JTS 3.0.1.2, and trying to upload RTC developer for Workgroup licences.
We are using RTC developer licenses also, but now we got a new one as I mentioned.

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 29 '12, 1:30 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

As a RTC customer,

What this does mean?

Regards,

anthony

Hi kesterto,

I am using JTS 3.0.1.2, and trying to upload RTC developer for Workgroup licences.
We are using RTC developer licenses also, but now we got a new one as I mentioned.

OK - so looking at https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/3.0.1.2 - note 2. Mixing Developer for Workgroup licenses with Developer licenses turns off certain capabilities. You may be hitting a problem where you are already using capabilities specific to Developer, and those would be removed when you load the Developer for Workgroup.

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.