It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unrecognized Current User

Kevin Zemanek (2454825) | asked Apr 21 '09, 11:47 a.m.
I was assisting someone remotely in setting up their personal dashboard (RTC 1.0.1.1). When they added the viewlet for "Open assigned to me" it came up with 0 work items. We know this isn't true. He also added the Work Item Queries viewlet and it did not show the queries he has created. My thought was that he was not recognized as the current user so I had him logout/login - this did not fix the issue. I've searched the forum and the RTC project for ideas without success.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks.

Kevin

One answer

permanent link
Jakub Jurkiewicz (59632) | answered Apr 22 '09, 3:32 a.m.
I was assisting someone remotely in setting up their personal dashboard (RTC 1.0.1.1). When they added the viewlet for "Open assigned to me" it came up with 0 work items. We know this isn't true. He also added the Work Item Queries viewlet and it did not show the queries he has created. My thought was that he was not recognized as the current user so I had him logout/login - this did not fix the issue. I've searched the forum and the RTC project for ideas without success.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks.

Kevin

And what about other users? Is it the same?
What about other Project Areas? Can you create a new one and check if the problem persists for the same user?

Can the user do all the other operations?

kind regards,
Jakub

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.