It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Eclipse Plugin

Albin Joseph (403610) | asked Jan 23 '12, 9:09 a.m.
I downloaded the RTC 2 from the downloads link. The name of the downloaded file is RTC-ExpressC-Full-2.0.0.2iFix7a-Win.zip. I extracted the contents of this zip file to a directory and I am able to start the server correctly from the server folder. I am able to start the client too from client\eclipse\eclipse.exe. But I am not able to find any plugins for integrating RTC with RAD 7.5. I have an existing RAD installation running and I want to integrate RTC with it. How do I do that? Do I need to download a separate plugin from somewhere?

Thanks
-Albin

Accepted answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Jan 23 '12, 10:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I downloaded the RTC 2 from the downloads link. The name of the downloaded file is RTC-ExpressC-Full-2.0.0.2iFix7a-Win.zip. I extracted the contents of this zip file to a directory and I am able to start the server correctly from the server folder. I am able to start the client too from client\eclipse\eclipse.exe. But I am not able to find any plugins for integrating RTC with RAD 7.5. I have an existing RAD installation running and I want to integrate RTC with it. How do I do that? Do I need to download a separate plugin from somewhere?

Thanks
-Albin
Go to the All Downloads tab of the 2.0.0.2 (https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/2.0.0.2?p=allDownloads) and get the p2 install. It's meant for using Eclipse's installation system so you may configure your own Eclipse client with all the plugins you need.
Albin Joseph selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.