It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ClearQuest Bridge and the oslc_cm-* fields

Chris Ratcliffe (2633330) | asked Jan 18 '12, 2:30 p.m.
Hi,

When I applied the OSLC package to my ClearQuest schema, I was required to create a global script that would map my CQ record's states to the OSLC state model, ie. setting the oslc_cm-* fields (like oslc_cm-verified and oslc_cm-reviewed, etc.) each time the State of my record changed.

Based on that, I assumed that this state representation would somehow be available in RTC via the OSLC consumer relationship. However, I have not found anywhere where this information is display or utilized explicitly.

Is this information used in some way by RTC?

I am currently using CQ 7.1.2 and RTC 3.0.1. Perhaps the representation is somehow utilized when CQ 8.0 is deployed, though I have seen nothing documented about it.

Thanks,
Chris

One answer

permanent link
Yuhong Yin (25123) | answered Dec 04 '12, 1:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
(sorry that we missed your question - responding in case you are still wondering)

These oslc_cm-* fields are added to support the OSLC CM 2.0 spec "state predicates" properties.

Please read the "Schema changes after applying the OSLCLinks package v1.1" subsection in the chapter "Schema changes after applying the OSLCLinks packages" (CQ 8.0 infoCenter).

Currently, the OSLC-based integrations between CQ and DOORS, CQ and RQM are using them, and you should provide an implementation of the global script to properly map your CQ states to the OSLC "state predicates" properties. The OSLC-based integration between CQ and RTC is not currently using these properties.

Let me know if you have further questions,

- Yuhong

Yuhong Yin
Development Manager
ClearCase/RTC, ClearQuest/RTC Connectors & Integrations
IBM Software, Rational
Email: yyin@us.ibm.com

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.