It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Complexity (Pts) instead of hours in Hover of EPIC

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked Dec 17 '11, 9:58 a.m.
I'm using the SCRUM Template.
RTC V.3.0.1.1

If I'm in a plan and an hover on an EPIC, I get for the Progress Bar the cummulated hours of all execution Items below the EPIC (Children).
For Stories this is ok, because there I like to see the progress of all the tasks (Children), which I estimate in hours.

For Epic I like to see the progress of the Stories in Story Points. Hours are not intersting me here, because I estimate Stories only in points.

Can this be configured somewhere? I did not found it in the Process Configuration Editor.

BTW: In current jazz.net (4.0M5), it's different than in my 3.0.1.1 system. EPIC's shows ther Points AND hours (! what I would like !) Stories shows there Points instead of hours (? makes only sense if you have stories as children of stories). Either this is enhanced in 4.0 M5 or the process configuration is different at this point.

many thanks for any hint
Guido

One answer

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | answered Jul 02 '12, 2:10 p.m.

I saw in 4.0 the EPIC and the Story are showing both, the points and the hours in the progress bar.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.