script based value set using JAVA API
2 answers
This question it totally confusing, you might want to put a bit more effort into it and provide the basic information. Please see How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? for some tips.
You are asking about Script based and Java API - this does not compute. Either you talk about JavaScript or Java.
You say you are trying to fetch attribute value and then you make a statement about a completely different requirement to write them. This also does not compute. Please read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?
There is no question in this post.
If you want to get and set values for work item attributes using the Java API, look into
Comments
I can not fix or diagnose your deployment and dependency problems. Maybe you have developed the code with a never version of RTC than you try to deploy into. Since you seem to be incapable of following How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and provide information such as versions there is no way we can tell.
You can look at the code attached to https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/attribute-customization-java-based-value-providers-conditions-and-validators/ and https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/a-custom-condition-to-make-attributes-required-or-read-only-by-role/ and look at the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF and try to understand what is wrong. For example I usually remove the version number because the API is relatively stable and I know I can likely deploy thin in older versions as well.
Also, test this Jetty first. Follow https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/learning-to-fly-getting-started-with-the-rtc-java-apis/ and do the extensions workshop to set up your environment with the SDK.
This is pretty much all I can do. Debugging dependency problems in the forum has always been imposisble, especially if the information in the questions is so scarce like in this case. Good luck.