It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Doubts with Execution trend report

Prasanna Holla (1153) | asked Dec 03 '11, 6:57 a.m.
I am currently facing a problem with Execution trend report. Irrespective of Execution record update, I'm not getting the "completion" data updated in charts.

Steps
--------
1. created a test plan
2. added 1 schedule / milestone with planned and actual dates
3. generated points projection (75 points) (on a daily basis) for 5 days
4. created execution records and updated it regularly.
5. We do not have any automation with rqm. hence, while updating the execution result, i choose "Create result without execution" and select "passed". this was done on every day..
6. Checked that the background data collection job runs every night. the other report "Execution and defects" (which reads from DW) was showing the updated data. However, this is done by our IS Team.
7. But, the execution trend report still shows only 4 points as completed. Though the points updated is around 32 points and attempted is around 43.

Can anyone tell me where I would have missed something?

RQM Version - V3.0.1

2 answers

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Dec 20 '12, 11:35 p.m.
Are all of your execution results in the selected test plan and milestone?

permanent link
Billy Moore (111) | answered Oct 03 '13, 5:04 p.m.
I have essentially the same problem.  Only difference is that I have several test plans this affects and the common attribute is that they are child test plans.  the report appears to be working fine for my Master test plan.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.