It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Time sheet Reports for RRDI is not availble

manivannan sabarajan (14557) | asked Nov 24 '11, 4:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Apr 24 '13, 11:57 p.m. by Sudhakar Frederick (80113631)
Dear All,
When i checked in RRDI data model ( operational data store--> time sheet Area), i could not able to extract data from the
time sheet entity.i am sure that i had created RTC records with time sheet data. It would be helpful if you could share any information to overcome this challenge.

2 answers

permanent link
Jared Russell (1.3k12019) | answered Nov 25 '11, 10:36 a.m.
The CLM ETL's don't currently populate the timesheet tables in the data-warehouse, so at the moment it's not possible to report on them in RRDI.

The Insight ETL's don't include the timesheet information either, however with Insight you would be able to customise them to include the information if you wanted.

Dear All,
When i checked in RRDI data model ( operational data store--> time sheet Area), i could not able to extract data from the
time sheet entity.i am sure that i had created RTC records with time sheet data. It would be helpful if you could share any information to overcome this challenge.

Comments
Rubin Zheng commented Sep 02 '12, 7:33 p.m. | edited Apr 23 '13, 4:51 a.m.

Dear,

Is there any update on RRDI 2.0? 

Vinay Kumar AV commented Sep 03 '12, 6:05 a.m.

Any help on what tables would contain the timesheet info in RI? We have RI and keen on doing so.

Jackie Albert commented Apr 24 '13, 5:06 p.m.

I believe CLM 4.0.3 is adding support for timesheet data for both RRDI and Insight, although I don't have an exact workitem number to give you with the info.

permanent link
Sudhakar Frederick (80113631) | answered Apr 25 '13, 3:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Support for timesheet reporting is advertised in 4.0.3 M2 : https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/milestones/4.0.3M2?p=news#reporting-403M2

The Plan Item for this is 213855

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Apr 25 '13, 8:16 a.m.

Hello,

With these new additions in 4.0.3...

1) Does it require RRDI?
2) Does it include the whole team? (CLM) or just those working on work items in RTC?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.