It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ability change column width during script execution

Timur Markunin (6495165145) | asked Nov 24 '11, 7:48 a.m.
Hi,

I'm little bit confused. It seems that it's impossible to change "expected results" column width during test script execution. Is it possible to configure manual script columns width anywhere?

-thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Bernardine Winders (2633) | answered Dec 18 '11, 8:32 p.m.
Hi,

I'm little bit confused. It seems that it's impossible to change "expected results" column width during test script execution. Is it possible to configure manual script columns width anywhere?

-thanks in advance

Hi
The tip from help indicates the following: To adjust the column widths of the Description and Expect Results fields, point to the vertical bar between the fields. When the cursor changes to a double arrow, drag the bar right or left.

I was able to change the description column width only when creating or modifying a test script but I was unable to adjust any column sizes during execution.

This is a feature I would want to use, so hopefully someone will advise us on how to do this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.