It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0.1 zLinux WebSphere LDAP - User information

Donald Poulin (2249119107) | asked Nov 23 '11, 5:49 a.m.
As an administrator when I log in as /jts/admin or /ccm/admin - go to User Management and look at mu user id I see the repository permission settings greyed out (JazzAdmin, etc.). If I then look at any other user I am not able to see they repository permission settings for that user. Is there a way for me to see other users repository settings from within RTC?

I see there is a way to determine how many floating licenses are in use. Is there a way to determine how many active (logged in to the repository) users there are and who they are at any point in time?

2 answers

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Dec 05 '11, 3:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you are using LDAP, you need to configure the LDAP configuration properties using the setup wizard (https://server:9443/jts/setup). This is used to get the group membership of a user. Refer to infocenter on how to configure LDAP inside RTC / CLM app.

-- Balaji

As an administrator when I log in as /jts/admin or /ccm/admin - go to User Management and look at mu user id I see the repository permission settings greyed out (JazzAdmin, etc.). If I then look at any other user I am not able to see they repository permission settings for that user. Is there a way for me to see other users repository settings from within RTC?

I see there is a way to determine how many floating licenses are in use. Is there a way to determine how many active (logged in to the repository) users there are and who they are at any point in time?

permanent link
Christophe Elek (2.9k13021) | answered Dec 05 '11, 3:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
to add to bala:

- the grey check box comes online when you configure the LDAP synch in the Jazz Setup

- for floating license -
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/148578

- for 'who is logged in' , I do not believe Jazz provides that , but WebSphere does log and audit the login - (based on session)

You could also heck the floating license page on the Jazz Admin page - but it will tell you who logged in in the past 2 hours or extended its license

Chris

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.