It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Some Defined Iteration does not Display in Report Parameter

Dengke Liang (82) | asked Mar 06 '15, 5:03 a.m.
 I am trying to generate the report "Story Points by Iteration", where I can not see the target iteration avaialble but the option "Info not available". This is the same case in all report types.

May I know what should I do? And what is the display rule of "Iterfation" in the report parameter?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alanna Zito (1.3k3) | answered Mar 06 '15, 10:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Dengke,

"Story Points by Iteration" (and many other out of the box reports) pull data from the data warehouse.  If you're not seeing any iterations in this report, the first thing to do is to check that the data collection jobs are running successfully.  If you've just recently added your timelines and iterations, you'll have to wait for the data collection jobs to run before they show up in the report.
This report also will only display iterations that have work items assigned to them.  So if you haven't created any work items in this project yet, there won't be any iterations to select from.
Finally, in this report, the "Iteration" parameter is dependent on the selected value for the "Timeline" parameter.  So make sure that you've selected the correct timeline that contains the iteration you're looking for (or, don't select any timeline in order to see all iterations).
Dengke Liang selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dengke Liang commented Mar 08 '15, 10:55 p.m.

Hi Alanna,

Thanks very much for your information~~ The iteration was created before the sprint started (2 weeks ago), and there are numbers of work items associated to it, and I did not select any timeline, but the values are still missing. Let me check with the admin on that data background job.

Dengke Liang commented Mar 10 '15, 3:18 a.m.

Hi Alanna,

I was told there was a system upgrade in last weekend, which resovled the problem~~ thnx again for your info~~

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.