It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Email Notification to Project Owner / administrator

adi hasan (86174) | asked Nov 18 '11, 1:45 a.m.
Dear Friends,

i need your help, i integrate IBM Focal Point and RTC, i create the project area in RTC by using IBM Focal Point and its done well. in the form when i create the project in Focal Point i have to choose the project owner / administrator for the project area.

my problem is, the project owner doesn't get the email notification from RTC. i need this notification to inform the project owner. because the guy creating the project area in focal point is different guy so that we need the notification to project owner in RTC.

as i know, if i create the project area directly in RTC, the creator will be automatically assign as the project owner and no need to get the email notification because he himself create the project area.

my question is, can me configure notification so that the project owner can get the notification?

please help

thanks
Adi

2 answers

permanent link
David Murray (11612) | answered Nov 18 '11, 10:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Adi,

There is no current way to configure that an email be sent to the administrator. Your request is similar to this enhancement item which has not been implemented:

https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/84023

permanent link
adi hasan (86174) | answered Nov 20 '11, 10:54 p.m.
Hi demurray,

thanks for your hellp. so any advise for this one?

in focal point when we create the RTC project area , can we assign the team member? i need to assign the PM in Focal Point to the project so i think RTC will send the email notification to PM.

thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.