It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT Report Configuration Parameters

Steven Melcher (6012831) | asked Sep 20 '11, 8:56 a.m.
In RTC 2.0.0.2, I have created a report that has tables that is collapsible/fold-able.

The report has drill-down hyperlinks that point to itself and passes parameters used to tell whether parts of the table should be visible or not.

The problem is I do not want to have to go back and grab the information every time the user drills down; I just want to be able to change the visibility but use the data that is already in the tables.

I read about a configuration parameter called overwrite that is set to true by default, but I have not found any documentation on how to change this parameter for this report. http://eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#parameters

I only want the overwrite configuration parameter to be set to false for this BIRT report, does anyone know where to change the value for this configuration parameter?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.