It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cross Server Linking - OAuth Timestamp was refused

Andy Lapping (6839) | asked Aug 15 '11, 5:32 a.m.
I'm trying to link RTC to DOORS - the keys etc are all setup but when I try and add a Collaboration Link in DOORS I get the message GET Failed - OAuth timestamp was refused.

The jazz jts and the dwa broker and server are all running on the same machine - as is the doors client i'm using to try and create the link

Anyone have any ideas ?

3 answers

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Aug 18 '11, 2:20 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hmm, I've only ever seen this happen when there were two physical machines involved and the clocks were out of sync. Is your RTC server also on that same machine?

permanent link
Andy Lapping (6839) | answered Aug 19 '11, 3:43 a.m.
Hmm, I've only ever seen this happen when there were two physical machines involved and the clocks were out of sync. Is your RTC server also on that same machine?

Yep its a single VM Image with everything running on it

permanent link
Josh Crawford (984615) | answered Apr 11 '13, 1:52 p.m.
I was just assisting a client who had a similar configuration,  RTC\Doors local to the same machine but receiving the same exception.  The machine was a VM.  We configured an NTP server for the JTS and the exception went away.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.