It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Reports display on Dashboard in tabs when first opening RQM

renee nelson (781918) | asked Aug 05 '11, 11:42 a.m.
I want to see tabs with each project we are working on and reports within each tab when I first open up my project area on the dashboard. I have run a report and saved the criteria however when I want to save the report to the dashboard, I right click on the tab and the only options are "Close" and "Close Others".

I do know that there is a way for one person to set up all the reports for each project on their personal dashboard and share their dashboard, but I am trying to find a way that I don't have to use another contributor's dashboard.

Does anybody know a solution to this request?

thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Aug 10 '11, 11:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I want to see tabs with each project we are working on and reports within each tab when I first open up my project area on the dashboard. I have run a report and saved the criteria however when I want to save the report to the dashboard, I right click on the tab and the only options are "Close" and "Close Others".

I do know that there is a way for one person to set up all the reports for each project on their personal dashboard and share their dashboard, but I am trying to find a way that I don't have to use another contributor's dashboard.

Does anybody know a solution to this request?

thanks!

I think you need to add widgets related to report on your dashboard.
You can add as many tabs on the dashboard as you require. e.g. one tab for each project area or any other grouping. You see see a + sing when you open the dashboard open to add more tabs
What you are looking is the Tab management widget for all views opened for RQM Application

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.