It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to see burndown reports

Joshua as Admin (1154) | asked Jul 27 '11, 6:37 p.m.
I have a public project called "Shopping Cart" in RTC and I was trying to generate some reports. However, when I click the release burndown or the sprint burndown in the project dashboard view, I get a message saying that perhaps the data recolection jobs have not been executed yet.

What can I do?

Best regards,

Joshua

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jul 28 '11, 7:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a public project called "Shopping Cart" in RTC and I was trying to generate some reports. However, when I click the release burndown or the sprint burndown in the project dashboard view, I get a message saying that perhaps the data recolection jobs have not been executed yet.

What can I do?

Best regards,

Joshua

The data collection jobs run over night 12pm. Do you shutdown your server over night for backup? You can also run the data collection jobs manually if you have Admin or DWAdmin repository permissions. Dependent on the RTC version you use you can see the jobs in the JTS server administration or in the reports section. You won't see the menus in RTC 2.x if you have not the sufficient repository permissions.

permanent link
Joshua as Admin (1154) | answered Jul 28 '11, 11:22 a.m.

The data collection jobs run over night 12pm. Do you shutdown your server over night for backup? You can also run the data collection jobs manually if you have Admin or DWAdmin repository permissions. Dependent on the RTC version you use you can see the jobs in the JTS server administration or in the reports section. You won't see the menus in RTC 2.x if you have not the sufficient repository permissions.

The thing is that I am not using a jazz team server of my own. I am in the academic testing program of RTC and I received a code to create a public project, so I think I don't have control over manually run data collection jobs.

I think I'll check with the academic initiative people to help me with this issue.

Regards,

Joshua

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.