It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in sending email invitations in the project areas.

Erick Mory (5186) | asked Jul 22 '11, 10:26 a.m.
Good Morning,

It is presenting an error in sending email invitations to users in the project areas. It generates a lot of exceptions in Java and finally this error number:

CRJAZ1611E

Urgent! Thanks.-

5 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jul 22 '11, 5:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Good Morning,

It is presenting an error in sending email invitations to users in the project areas. It generates a lot of exceptions in Java and finally this error number:

CRJAZ1611E

Urgent! Thanks.-

Hi

Tell us what version of RTC you are using - and also if email has worked before on this system.

anthony

permanent link
Erick Mory (5186) | answered Jul 27 '11, 6:05 p.m.
Hi anthony,

thanks for replying, we are currently using version 3.0.1 which is the most recent.

It strikes me that we had the previous version, the 3.0 Fix1 worked perfectly with mailings.

He dismisses it fails with smtp because with buildforge uses the same outgoing mail without problems.

In addition, currently from the backend (setup) we test the SMTP connection and connects very well.

I do not understand may be happening.

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered Jul 28 '11, 1:32 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

Please verify that the email address for the user who is sending the email and the addresses for the recipients are correct. You can do this for each user through the User Editor.

If so, please open a defect against the Jazz Foundation > Repository component and attach the server log file to it. The log file can be found at <JAZZ_HOME>/server/logs . Please provide jts.log and ccm.log so the development team can see the Java exceptions that are being thrown.

Thanks,
Martha
Jazz Developer, Process Team
Hi anthony,

thanks for replying, we are currently using version 3.0.1 which is the most recent.

It strikes me that we had the previous version, the 3.0 Fix1 worked perfectly with mailings.

He dismisses it fails with smtp because with buildforge uses the same outgoing mail without problems.

In addition, currently from the backend (setup) we test the SMTP connection and connects very well.

I do not understand may be happening.

permanent link
Erick Mory (5186) | answered Jul 28 '11, 5:57 p.m.
Hello Mandrew,

Sorry daring, you send an email in which you attached the logs of JTS and the ccm because I did not see here in the forum specific site to attach these files.

Yes please I can tell in more detail where I can attach and to seek and find and did not know where.

thank you very much .-

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered Jul 28 '11, 8:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Erick,

You can open a defect by going here:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem .

When you do that, you can add the attachment to the defect using the link. Please select Repository in the Filed Against field.

Thanks,
Martha
Jazz Developer, Process team

Hello Mandrew,

Sorry daring, you send an email in which you attached the logs of JTS and the ccm because I did not see here in the forum specific site to attach these files.

Yes please I can tell in more detail where I can attach and to seek and find and did not know where.

thank you very much .-

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.