It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Navigating in the forums

Patty Yost (2143) | asked Jul 13 '11, 12:18 p.m.
I think I'm missing some things about navigating in the forums. For example, if I'm browsing in the CLM forum and decide to search for a term, I click the search icon. This lets me type in a search term, but then I have to specify which forum I want to search. Is there a way to just search within the forum I'm already browsing, without having to select it again?

My next problem is when my search returns a list of topics. I select a topic to view. Pressing Next doesn't display the next topic in my search list but rather the next topic in the forum. If I click the Back button in my browser to go back to my search list, I get "Webpage has expired". I have to click refresh and then retry to display my search list again and choose another topic.

I feel sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out any other way to navigate. Please help!

One answer

permanent link
Oscar Blog (11) | answered Aug 15 '11, 2:52 a.m.
Hello everyone,

My name is Oscar and I'm new here in jazz forums. It feels great that I've joined this community and I hope I'd be able to put my contribution and learn from others as well.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.