It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Phone interviews about your use of jazz.net

Christoph Treude (3141) | asked Jul 20 '10, 4:57 p.m.
I'm an IBM CAS researcher and I'm currently conducting a study on how developers and customers use the content on jazz.net to learn about Jazz products. The study focuses on the diverse documentation landscape on jazz.net.

For the study, I'm looking for volunteers for phone interviews. If you're willing to participate, please contact me at Christoph.Treudeca.ibm.com. The interviews will take 30 minutes at most.

Thanks!

2 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jul 21 '10, 9:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Christophe,

This sounds very interesting. I tweeted a link to your post to bring more attention to it.

I'd also be very interested to see the results of your research.

permanent link
Francisca Eaton (6) | answered Nov 05 '10, 7:59 a.m.
I'm an IBM CAS researcher and I'm currently conducting a study on how developers and customers use the content on jazz.net to learn about Jazz products. The study focuses on the diverse documentation landscape on jazz.net.

For the study, I'm looking for volunteers for phone interviews. If you're willing to participate, please contact me at Christoph.Treudeca.ibm.com. The interviews will take 30 minutes at most.

Thanks!

Hi,

I like to be your volunteer but I'm confused if that a site or an e.mail address.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.