It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3 : restore Database

eric nolmans (281712) | asked Jun 28 '11, 9:17 a.m.
Hi,

We installed a new machine for RTC 3. On the old machine, we made a backup of the 2 databases.
After the installation of RTC 3 on the new machine, we restore the database but we get now an error :

java.lang.RuntimeException: CRJAZ1770E The configured database lock id does not match the lock id in the database. This can happen if 2 applications or Jazz Team Servers are trying to access the same set of tables, or if the lock id was overwritten or lost in the teamserver.properties configuration file. Check the server configuration and the database connection spec and ensure they are correct. To recover from an emergency lockout, the lock can be reset using the 'repotools -resetRepoLockId' command. Check the log file for information on the affected database.
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseStateService.refreshState(DatabaseStateService.java:63)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseStateService.activate(DatabaseStateService.java:34)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.AbstractService.bindRequiredServices(AbstractService.java:188)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.bindRequiredServices(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:235)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.doActivate(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:586)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.activate(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:163)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.activate(BundleActivationManager.java:290)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.performActivation(BundleActivationManager.java:1589)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.access$2(BundleActivationManager.java:1574)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager$3.acquired(BundleActivationManager.java:573)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer.serviceAcquired(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:582)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer.access$1(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:566)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer$5.serviceAcquired(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:352)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ImportServiceRecord.acquire(ImportServiceRecord.java:116)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ImportServiceRecord.handleRegisteredService(ImportServiceRecord.java:305)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ServiceRecord.serviceChanged(ServiceRecord.java:429)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ServiceRecord.access$0(ServiceRecord.java:411)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ServiceRecord$1.serviceChanged(ServiceRecord.java:117)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:933)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:149)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:756)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:711)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:129)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:206)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:507)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportServiceRecord.registerServiceWithFramework(ExportServiceRecord.java:384)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportServiceRecord.register(ExportServiceRecord.java:371)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.register(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:577)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.registerPendingExportedServices(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:1022)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.doActivate(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:629)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.activate(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:163)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.activate(BundleActivationManager.java:290)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.performActivation(BundleActivationManager.java:1589)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.access$2(BundleActivationManager.java:1574)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager$3.acquired(BundleActivationManager.java:573)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer.serviceAcquired(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:582)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer.access$1(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:566)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer$5.serviceAcquired(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:352)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ImportServiceRecord.acquire(ImportServiceRecord.java:116)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer$1.execute(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:64)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ServiceRecordContainer.doForService(ServiceRecordContainer.java:181)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ServiceRecordContainer.doForEach(ServiceRecordContainer.java:150)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ServiceRecordContainer.doForEach(ServiceRecordContainer.java:365)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.container.ImportServiceRecordContainer.acquire(ImportServiceRecordContainer.java:303)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.acquireImportedServices(BundleActivationManager.java:234)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.acquireImportServiceRecords(BundleActivationManager.java:250)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.startSync(BundleActivationManager.java:2054)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.framework.bundle.BundleActivationManager.start(BundleActivationManager.java:2023)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.OsgiServicesManager.register(OsgiServicesManager.java:403)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry.registerServices(TeamServiceRegistry.java:325)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry.initialize(TeamServiceRegistry.java:286)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry.start(TeamServiceRegistry.java:367)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.AbstractTeamServerServlet.init(AbstractTeamServerServlet.java:1306)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet.init(TeamServerServlet.java:278)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$ServletWrapper.initializeDelegate(ServletManager.java:195)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$ServletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:179)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:111)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:59)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
at org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge.BridgeServlet.service(BridgeServlet.java:120)
at com.ibm.team.repository.server.servletbridge.JazzServlet.service(JazzServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:563)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:420)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:879)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Failed testing existence of property named db.repoLockId
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepoProperties.containsKey(RepoProperties.java:123)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.util.RepoLockIdUtil.checkServerToSchemaLock(RepoLockIdUtil.java:141)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.schemagen.PersistentMappingService.checkServerToSchemaLock(PersistentMappingService.java:756)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
at $Proxy73.checkServerToSchemaLock(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseStateService.checkServerToSchemaLock(DatabaseStateService.java:82)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseStateService.refreshState(DatabaseStateService.java:61)
... 81 more
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.io: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-551, SQLSTATE=42501, SQLERRMC=JAZZ;SELECT;JAZZ.PROPERTIES, DRIVER=3.57.82
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.bd.a(bd.java:676)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.bd.a(bd.java:60)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.bd.a(bd.java:127)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.km.c(km.java:2506)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.km.d(km.java:2483)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.km.a(km.java:1963)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.g(db.java:139)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.db.a(db.java:39)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.t.a(t.java:32)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t4.sb.h(sb.java:135)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.km.eb(km.java:1934)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.lm.ic(lm.java:2798)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.lm.b(lm.java:3517)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.lm.Vb(lm.java:654)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.lm.executeQuery(lm.java:628)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.stat.PreparedStatementStatWrapper.executeQuery(PreparedStatementStatWrapper.java:57)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.PreparedStatementErrLogWrapper.executeQuery(PreparedStatementErrLogWrapper.java:75)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.leak.PreparedStatementLeakWrapper.executeQuery(PreparedStatementLeakWrapper.java:54)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepoProperties.containsKey(RepoProperties.java:120)
... 93 more

what's the solution ? I tried -repotools-jts -resetRepoLockId but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Eric

4 answers

permanent link
Murali Dhandapani (11698) | answered Jan 13 '12, 8:30 p.m.
I too met with the same error and I could resolve as below.

Error:

bash-3.00# ./repotools-jts.sh -resetRepoLockId
Repo Tools
Provisioning using "./conf/jts/provision_profiles".
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries, Version 3.0.1 (RJF-I20110602-0017)

CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
CRJAZ1971I The server is configured with:
Public URI: "https://sdwbaix5.in.ibm.com:9443/jts"
CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService"
CRJAZ1728E An unexpected error has been detected. See the log file "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/repotools-jts_resetRepoLockId.log" for more details.

Solution:

bash-3.00# pwd
/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server
Step 1: bash-3.00# ./server.shutdown
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/jre
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar

Step 2: bash-3.00# ./repotools-jts.sh -resetRepoLockId
Repo Tools
Provisioning using "./conf/jts/provision_profiles".
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries, Version 3.0.1 (RJF-I20110602-0017)

CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
CRJAZ1971I The server is configured with:
Public URI: "https://sdwbaix5.in.ibm.com:9443/jts"
CRJAZ1365I The server is attempting to connect to the following database: "//localhost:60000/JTS:user=xxxxxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx;"
CRJAZ1364I The connection to the following database was successful:
Db Product Name: DB2/AIX64
Db Product Version: SQL09073
Db URL: jdbc:db2://localhost:60000/JTS:user=xxxxxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx;
Jdbc Driver Name: IBM DB2 JDBC Universal Driver Architecture
Jdbc Driver Version: 3.57.82
CRJAZ8192I: Fulltext Index Location: /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf/jts/indices/workitemindex/fulltext_index
CRJAZ8190I: The fulltext index should point to an absolute directory but is currently set to 'conf/jts/indices/workitemindex'
Reset of repository lock id has finished.

Resolved :D :shock:

permanent link
Jared Russell (1.3k12019) | answered Jun 28 '11, 9:21 a.m.
You will need to run the -resetRepoLockId on the CCM database as well (repotools-ccm -resetRepoLockId)

Hi,

We installed a new machine for RTC 3. On the old machine, we made a backup of the 2 databases.
After the installation of RTC 3 on the new machine, we restore the database but we get now an error :

what's the solution ? I tried -repotools-jts -resetRepoLockId but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Eric

permanent link
eric nolmans (281712) | answered Jun 28 '11, 9:25 a.m.
You will need to run the -resetRepoLockId on the CCM database as well (repotools-ccm -resetRepoLockId)

Hi,

Thanks
Eric

running -repotools-jts-resetRepoLockid, I get this error
2011-06-28 15:18:13,538 CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".

2011-06-28 15:18:13,678 CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
2011-06-28 15:18:14,376 CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService"
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092I The service class "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService" failed during activation.
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.bindRequiredServices(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:241)

:cry:

permanent link
eric nolmans (281712) | answered Jun 28 '11, 9:29 a.m.

Hi,

Thanks
Eric

running -repotools-jts-resetRepoLockid, I get this error
2011-06-28 15:18:13,538 CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".

2011-06-28 15:18:13,678 CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
2011-06-28 15:18:14,376 CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService"
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092I The service class "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService" failed during activation.
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.bindRequiredServices(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:241)

:cry:

I tried this :
(1) stop RTC server
(2) run repotools-jts -resetRepoLockId

conclusion

2011-06-28 15:26:08,499 CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService"
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: CRJAZ1092I The service class "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService" failed during activation.
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.doActivate(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:586)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.