It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User sync error with WAS custom registry

siba guha (2664) | asked Jun 28 '11, 8:51 a.m.
CLM 3.0.1 Windows
DB2 9.7 32-bit
WAS 7.0.0.16 32-bit

I have setup WAS 7.0.0.15 custom registry -> Standalone custom registry using users.props & groups.props files with apppropriate Jazz groups. Completed Security role to user/group mapping for jts.war, ccm.war & qm.war.

In Jazz setup, On the Setup User Registry page, I have selected non-LDAP external registry. Creation of database & datawarehouse went ok, but failed Perform User Synchronization step with error CRJAZ1752E Error 500: Premature End of Life.

Is there any other setting one has to do to use WAS custom registry? What else I should check ?

- siba

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 29 '11, 12:59 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
CLM 3.0.1 Windows
DB2 9.7 32-bit
WAS 7.0.0.16 32-bit

I have setup WAS 7.0.0.15 custom registry -> Standalone custom registry using users.props & groups.props files with apppropriate Jazz groups. Completed Security role to user/group mapping for jts.war, ccm.war & qm.war.

In Jazz setup, On the Setup User Registry page, I have selected non-LDAP external registry. Creation of database & datawarehouse went ok, but failed Perform User Synchronization step with error CRJAZ1752E Error 500: Premature End of Life.

Is there any other setting one has to do to use WAS custom registry? What else I should check ?

- siba

Hi Siba,

one thing I ran into several times was that saving the security selections did not seem to work the first time in WAS. Also I found I had forgotten or not saved some of the other settings described in the install help correctly, which then caused issues. I'd try to review those settings.

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Jun 29 '11, 6:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
this has nothing to do with WAS custom registry. Look for the exception in the log file. My guess is that the application is not able to communicate with JTS or vice versa. More information about the reason will be present in the jts / ccm / qm / rm log files.

-- Balaji
Jazz Foundation Team

CLM 3.0.1 Windows
DB2 9.7 32-bit
WAS 7.0.0.16 32-bit

- siba

Hi Siba,

one thing I ran into several times was that saving the security selections did not seem to work the first time in WAS. Also I found I had forgotten or not saved some of the other settings described in the install help correctly, which then caused issues. I'd try to review those settings.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.