It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Sharing a customized dashboard

Bala Rajamani (31117) | asked Jun 27 '11, 5:28 p.m.
Hello,

I've customized my web interface dashboard of a particular RTC project. Are there ways to share this with other project members of the team?

Thanks in advance,
Bala

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 28 '11, 2:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

I've customized my web interface dashboard of a particular RTC project. Are there ways to share this with other project members of the team?

Thanks in advance,
Bala

Have you tried the sharing options? It works for all dashboards except your dashboard mini. It is in the group of dashboard menu items above the add widget entry in the right upper edge of the dashboard.

permanent link
Bala Rajamani (31117) | answered Jun 28 '11, 3:21 p.m.
Hi Ralph,

I tried the mentioned option on RTC 3.0 web interface but not seeing it. Do you have a screen shot?

Thanks,

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 29 '11, 2:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ralph,

I tried the mentioned option on RTC 3.0 web interface but not seeing it. Do you have a screen shot?

Thanks,

Hi,

you can search the help http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp for "Sharing Dashboards" and follow the link "Sharing personal dashoards". The help topic shows the icon.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.