It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Formal Process: Planned start date and 'stop working', Bug?

Alexander Schinko (35511812) | asked Jun 23 '11, 9:24 a.m.
Hello,

I think I discovered a bug in the formal template on my RTC 3.0 iFix1:

1) when I create a task a planned start date is calculated
2) when I change the status to "started" the planned start date will be replaced by today (lets say by accident)
3) so far everything is normal, but if I press on "stop working" the status is reverted to "New", but the planned start kepps to be the current date, and I haven't found a way to change it back.

Has this problem been discussed yet in version 3.0.1?

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 28 '11, 4:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

2) when I change the status to "started" the planned start date will be replaced by today (lets say by accident)
3) so far everything is normal, but if I press on "stop working" the status is reverted to "New", but the planned start kepps to be the current date, and I haven't found a way to change it back.

Hi, here is how the scheduler is supposed to run in 3.0.1 https://jazz.net/library/article/663

permanent link
Alexander Schinko (35511812) | answered Jun 28 '11, 5:28 a.m.
Thanks I think the "stop working" use case is missing in this article.

Perhaps it his been forgotten by the analyst. ;-)

Hello,

Hi, here is how the scheduler is supposed to run in 3.0.1 https://jazz.net/library/article/663

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 28 '11, 5:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

you can ask at the end of the article though. And if there is an issue we can get it fixed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.