It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Eclipse 3.7

Patrick Holthuizen (1) | asked Jun 21 '11, 3:28 a.m.
Are RTC 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 clients compatible with Eclipse 3.7?

6 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 21 '11, 3:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are RTC 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 clients compatible with Eclipse 3.7?

Hi Patrick,

you should always be able to find the System Requirements from the Getting Started tab on the download page. For RTC 3.0.1 this leads here: https://jazz.net/library/article/632. Which says

Eclipse

* Eclipse SDK 3.6, 3.6.1, 3.6.2
* Eclipse SDK 3.5.2

So there is no official support yet.

permanent link
Michael Valenta (3.7k3) | answered Jun 21 '11, 8:19 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I suspect the reason Eclipse 3.7 is not officially supported is because 3.7 was just released. I have been using RTC with various milestone releases of Eclipse 3.7 and have not encountered any issues so I would say that RTC 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 are compatible with Eclipse 3.7 even if it is not an officially supported platform.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 21 '11, 8:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I suspect the reason Eclipse 3.7 is not officially supported is because 3.7 was just released. I have been using RTC with various milestone releases of Eclipse 3.7 and have not encountered any issues so I would say that RTC 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 are compatible with Eclipse 3.7 even if it is not an officially supported platform.

Good to know. Thanks Michael!

permanent link
Roman Mertyn (6) | answered Sep 06 '11, 1:55 p.m.

Hallo,
can you exlpain how to integrate RTC 3.0.1 into eclipse indigo, please?

permanent link
Sarang Ratnalikar (6) | answered Mar 17 '12, 2:13 a.m.

Michael,

Could you please explain how to integrate Eclipse Indigo 3.7 with RTC 3.0.1

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Mar 17 '12, 11:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Could you please explain how to integrate Eclipse Indigo 3.7 with RTC 3.0.1

Go to the download page and download the p2 RTC client. (https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/3.0.1.2?p=allDownloads)
Now on a Eclipse 3.7 instance point it to the p2 RTC install repo that you just downloaded.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.