It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dependencies when editing custom attributes in 3.0

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked Jun 10 '11, 8:34 p.m.
When editing custom attribute in the Process Config there's a large area at the bottom called Dependencies where you can select other attributes. What's the purpose of this? I can't find any documentation on it?

If I was to edit the Priority attribute and select Severity under Dependencies, would it require the user to enter a Severity before a Priority?

2 answers

permanent link
Tom Canova (9111) | answered Jun 13 '11, 11:57 a.m.
I'm also interested in finding out the answer to this question

When editing custom attribute in the Process Config there's a large area at the bottom called Dependencies where you can select other attributes. What's the purpose of this? I can't find any documentation on it?

If I was to edit the Priority attribute and select Severity under Dependencies, would it require the user to enter a Severity before a Priority?

permanent link
Tom Canova (9111) | answered Jun 13 '11, 12:00 p.m.
The answer is here: https://jazz.net/library/article/537/

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.